The Allen County War Memorial Coliseum issued information about President Trump's rally on Monday, Nov. 5, 2018:
Due to a large crowd expected, guests are encouraged to carpool, if possible, and arrive early.
The following road closures are planned for Monday, November 5:
- Parnell Avenue from Coliseum Boulevard to just north of the Memorial Coliseum entrance #2 from 3:00pm to the event’s conclusion;
- Parnell Avenue from just south of the Memorial Coliseum entrance #2 to Spy Run Extended from 5:00pm to the event’s conclusion;
- Coliseum Boulevard from just west of the Parnell Avenue intersection to Paul Shaffer Drive for limited short term closures at various times throughout the day;
- Parnell Avenue from the Coliseum Boulevard intersection, north to Clinton Street for limited short term closures at various times throughout the day;
- Bob Chase Way (entrance #6) off Coliseum Boulevard will be closed from 8:00am through the event’s conclusion;
- All outbound traffic at the Parnell Avenue entrance #2 will be forced to travel south on Parnell Avenue at the event’s conclusion.
The best ways to travel to the Memorial Coliseum for the event include:
- From westbound Coliseum Boulevard via the traffic light at entrance #1 at Paul Shaffer Drive;
- From northbound Parnell Avenue or Spy Run Extended to Memorial Coliseum entrance #2 on Parnell Avenue BEFORE 3:00pm;
- From eastbound Coliseum Boulevard to Memorial Coliseum entrance #1 on Coliseum Boulevard or to entrance #2 on Parnell Avenue BEFORE 3:00pm.
In the event that the parking lot fills to capacity, overflow parking will be available at The Plex soccer complex north of Coliseum Boulevard behind the Purdue Fort Wayne Alumni Center. Pedestrian access will be open via the River Greenway trail under Coliseum Boulevard just west of North Anthony Boulevard.
Other important event notes to consider:
- Parking at the Memorial Coliseum is $6 for automobiles, vans, trucks and motorcycles. Parking for RVs and Buses is $18. The parking lot attendants accept cash only;
- Access to the Preferred Parking lot will only be available from Coliseum Boulevard entrance #1;
- All guests will enter the building at the Conference Center entrance at the south end of the complex for security screening;
- All guests must have a confirmed ticket from www.donaldtrump.com;
- Doors are scheduled to open at 3:30 pm;
- An overflow video feed is planned for the Conference Center once the Arena is full;
- No posters, banners, or signs may be brought into the event;
- No food and beverage is permitted to be carried in from the outside;
- There will be no designated smoking areas available;
- There is no dress code;
- No professional cameras with a detachable lens will be permitted;
- No tripods, monopods, selfie sticks or GoPro cameras will be permitted;
- ID is not required for entry.
The Memorial Coliseum Ticket Office will be CLOSED on Monday, November 5. Tickets can still be purchased at www.ticketmaster.com/acwmc, by phone at (800) 745-3000 or the Ticketmaster mobile application.
For further questions, please email email@example.com.
CASH ONLY & SINGLE ENTRY: $6 MAIN LOT; $10 PREFERRED LOT; $18 BUS/RV"