The Fort Wayne-area jobless rate was 4.5% in March -- just slightly higher than the 4.4% in February, figures released today show.
April 19, 2021 1:06 pm
Foxconn Technology Group, the world's largest electronics manufacturer, has reached a new deal with reduced tax breaks for its scaled back...
April 19, 2021 9:40 am
- Fashion industry evolves, as virus forces a rethink
- Business people
- SolarWinds hacking campaign puts Microsoft in the hot seat
- Week ahead
- Housing construction jumps 19.4% in March
- UAW seeks battery worker rights
- Dow Jones, S&P hit new records as tech stocks slip
- Vietnam, Switzerland taken off US list of currency manipulators
- After child death, US says to stop using Peloton treadmill
- Economy on cusp of recovering
- Madoff scheming brought changes
- Logistics company coming to state
- Column: Futures flying -- inflation returning?
- State's jobless rate 3.9% in March
- S&P 500 hits another record, marks 4th weekly gain in a row
- Stocks rise, push S&P 500 toward another weekly gain
- Purdue seeking farmers for series
- Whitley company Sailrite to expand
- Coinbase IPO surges
- McDonald's mandating training