Public and private sector employees could seek exemptions from employer-mandated coronavirus vaccines in three general areas.
September 28, 2021 4:30 pm
WAVERLY, Ohio -- Attorneys for an Ohio man charged in eight slayings want the aggravated murder charges and the possibility of a death...
September 27, 2021 12:50 pm
DAYTON, Ohio -- The Dayton Landmarks Commission has denied the city’s request to demolish a 129-year-old historic building that once...
September 24, 2021 4:40 pm
CLEVELAND -- A man hitting an ambulance with a hatchet was shot and critically wounded Friday by a Cleveland police officer after he...
September 24, 2021 11:30 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A federal judge dismissed some of the biggest unsettled lawsuits over Ohio State's failure to stop decades-old sexual...
September 23, 2021 1:10 pm
- Dayton to demolish Wright Brothers' decaying 1st bike shop
- Akron man charged in deadly arson fires convicted on most counts
- Dayton officer, suspect both shot, wounded during struggle
- Free Ohio Rep. Bob Latta contracts COVID-19 after vaccination
- Police identify teen shot, killed near stolen vehicle
- GOP state Sen. Matt Dolan jumps into US Senate race in Ohio
- Psychologist facing child-porn counts reaches plea deal
- Ex-student pleads guilty in Ohio fraternity hazing case
- Court: Cincinnati billboard tax violates First Amendment
- Ohio redistricting panel OKs 4-year plan along party lines
- Steel coil falls off truck, crashes into SUV, killing driver